We sincerely care about you and what is going on in your life.
* Many of our members visit Sidelined Saints (home bound) regularly.
* Elders and others visit regularly with those in the hospitals and rehab facilities.
* We have a Wholeness Ministry Team of trained medical professionals who are willing to help with medical questions and do blood pressure screening.
* Our Bereavement Team feels called to a ministry of serving those who have lost a loved one.
* And, our pastoral staff desires to be of help to you whenever you need them.
Also available if needed:
Alzheimer’s Support/Awareness Group for Caregivers
Coordinated by Jan Hargrave and Jim Currie
Meets in Wilkins Parlor at the church on Mondays at noon.
Do you or someone you know care for a family member or loved one who has Alzheimer’s? This is an Alzheimer’s support/awareness group. It will not be an educational class per se; however, a video or printed material may be available from time to time. The focus will be more on sharing with one another the struggles and challenges of caring for a loved one with this tragic disease. Inquiries, please call 373-4242 or email.