We sincerely care about you and what is going on in your life.
* Many of our members visit Sidelined Saints (home bound) regularly.
* Elders and others visit regularly with those in the hospitals and rehab facilities.
* We have a Wholeness Ministry Team of trained medical professionals who are willing to help with medical questions and do blood pressure screening.
* Our Bereavement Team feels called to a ministry of serving those who have lost a loved one.
* And, our pastoral staff desires to be of help to you whenever you need them.
Alzheimer’s Support/Awareness Group for Caregivers
Coordinated by Jan Hargrave and Jim Currie and pastored by Rev. Joan Gaines, this group meets to share joys, frustrations, and to give each other support and encouragement. Rev. Gaines leads this group for those caregivers who have a family member suffering from memory and thinking skills. She has pastored churches in Nebraska and Hereford and was also the Chaplain at BSA Hospital for six years. She is currently the part-time pastor of Covenant Presbyterian Church. If you or anyone you know could benefit from this group, know that you don't have to face the challenges alone. You can meet with this group in Wilkins Parlor at the church on Mondays at noon. Inquiries, please call 373-4242 or email.